Giving & Asking Opinion

Giving and Asking Opinion


Andre: Hi Bob, where have you been? I didn’t see you for a week.

Bobi : Yeah, I enjoyed my long holiday.

Andre: Wow, cool. Where did you go?

Bobi : I went to Amed beach in Karang Asem. Have you ever visited that place?

Andre: Hmmm… Never, but I ever saw it from TV. Is it a good Beach?  What do you think about Amed Beach?

Bobi : In my opinion, it is an awesome beach. It has many good diving spots. Besides, you can also see a beautiful sunrise in the morning.

Andre: What a good place to spend a holiday!

Bobi : Yeah, of course. If you have a long holiday, I think you should go to Amed. Karang Asem has many beautiful beaches.

Andre: Yes, I will. I agree with you. Last year I went to Virgin Beach in Karang Asem. It is not too far from Denpasar. Have you ever gone there?

Bobi : Not yet, I just know it from my friends who have already gone there. They said that the beach has a beautiful white sand. How’s your opinion?

Andre: Personally, I think Virgin beach is a beautiful beach and a good place to spend your weekend. Your friends are right. It has a gorgeous white sand.

Bobi : Cool, please take me there sometimes.

Andre: Sure. There are a lot of places that we can explore in Karang Asem.  Have you ever visited Tenganan Village?

Bobi : No, I have not. I only ever heard that village from my grandfather. As far as I know, Tenganan is one of famous Bali traditional villages. Balinese called it “Desa Bali Aga”. The house styles and ornaments are very traditional. They also have a unique tradition called “Perang Pandan”.

Andre: Yes, I ever heard about it. Some people say that “Perang Pandan” is an offering ceremony to honor God Indra

Bobi : What a unique tradition it is. We should go and watch it once.

Andre: Alright, let’s arrange a trip to Karang Asem next June. What do you think?

Bobi : I’d say that is a brilliant idea. Can’t wait for that month.

Andre: Yeah, me too. I’ll contact you later. See you Bob.

Bobi : Alright, see you Andre.

Komentar