Suggest & Offers

Topic : Career

Class : XI SCIENCE 7
Group members : 
  • Ibrahim Azis (13) 
  • Muhammad Rizky Reynard Nirwasita Wijaya (23) 


 Q :"Hello P, how are you?"
 P :"I'm fine, thank you. how about you?"
 Q :"I'm fine as well, what are you doing here?"
 P :"I'm looking for a job"
 Q: "Where do you want to apply for a job?"
 P: "I'd like to apply for a job at a milk factory in the area as a laborer."
 Q: "How about working for a company that relies on Information Technology (IT)? as I know you are good at it. besides, that job would be very useful in an age of technology like this." 
 P: "Sounds good to me! but which company needs someone like me?"
 Q: "My company needs someone like you. so, would you like to work for my company?"
 P: "Of course, thanks a lot Q." 
 Q: "You're welcome, don't forget you're coming to my company tomorrow morning."
 P: "Okay"

Komentar