Last Holiday

Last Holiday

Two weeks ago before new year ,I went to Pangandaran Beach with my family. it is located in West Java Province about 205 km from Bandung city. the trip there took about 3-5 hours. we left from Bandung at 6.00 using a car. but, before going to Pangandaran Beach, we first visited Karapyak Beach which is not too far from Pangandaran Beach. we arrived about 10.30 o'clock.

As arrived there, we stop at a place  that has a nice view. we take some photos and buy some drinks.once satisfied, we continue the journey to Pangandaran Beach.after arrived in Pangandaran Beach, my parents rented a hotel to take a rest. after rest, I and my brother immediately walk towards the beach.it looked sunnt day with the blue sky and i felt a gentle breeze. the waves there were suitable for swimming.

Komentar