Compliment and Congratulation Dialogue



                                        

Adam had passed on his final semester test. On the way home, he meets Azis, his friend. He congratulates and Compliment Adam.
Azis   : Hi, Adam. How are you?
Adam : I am fine, thanks.
Azis   : It's very nice to meet you here, Adam.You look great today! I love your new hair style.
Adam : Thank you very much, Azis. You look great too.
Azis    : Thanks, Adam. By the way, how was your test? Have you got the result?
Adam : Yes, i've got it. You know what? I have passed for the final test. I'm so happy right now.
Azis    : That's great. Congratulations! How's the score?
Adam : Thanks god. I got the highest score for the test.
Azis   : Wow, that's amazing. I know you are very smart, Adam. Well done!
Adam : Thanks for your compliment, Azis. You are so kind.
Azis   : Never mind, Adam. It's my pleasure.

Komentar